ADSM-L

Antwort: Re: Antwort: Browser error, see Java Console for more information.

1999-05-07 04:04:36
Subject: Antwort: Re: Antwort: Browser error, see Java Console for more information.
From: "Mecki M." <rmeschon AT OTELO.IBMMAIL DOT COM>
Date: Fri, 7 May 1999 10:04:36 +0200
Hi Herve,

the Netscape.ad file is only a list of the default resources built into
Netscape! Changes in that file dont help.

The idea standing behind is to create a .Xdefaults file in
/usr/lpp/adsmserv/bin with the correct code page setting
(Sorry I do not know which Netscape resource must be used for this) so that
this file overrides ADSM's wrong application setting
of the code page with the correct iso-8859-1 setting.

We have never tested to use this, it was easier to patch dsmserv.

Regards
     Mecki