ADSM-L

[no subject]

1999-05-06 22:55:49
From: Kunal Chakravorty <kunalc AT PRTH.GEOBANK.PGS DOT COM>
Date: Fri, 7 May 1999 10:55:49 +0800
Hi Gurus,

I have created the system DSN through the control panel. Than through ACCESS I
have selected File -> External data -> Link tabels, than choose the ADSM ODBC
link. At this point, I getting an error message. The error message is :
"ODBC call failed" than "Microsoft ODBC Driver Manager: Driver's SQLAllocEnv
failed(#0) ADSM: The message repository cannot be found! Please ensure you
defined environment variable DSMG_DIR pointing to the directory that message
repository resides".
Now could you please tell me how to fix this problem.
Thanks in advance.
Cheers
Kunal
Kunal Chakravorty
Kunal Chakravorty
Geophysicist - DBA
PGS Data Management
Perth, Australia
Ph. No. : 61 8 93209082
Fax No. : 61 8 93209090
E-mail : kunalc AT prth.geobank.pgs DOT com