ADSM-L

Xopen API Programming Problem

1999-05-06 15:16:29
Subject: Xopen API Programming Problem
From: Edmund Lo <Edmund_Lo AT AGORAINC DOT NET>
Date: Thu, 6 May 1999 15:16:29 -0400
Hi,

I am writing a C program using the Xopen BSAQueryObject API to query. I
keep getting return code 17 which implies "No object matched the specified
predicate".

I am not sure what exactly the format of the predicates require. I have
been following the xopen sample program, namely, xapismp, but without
success. When I execute the xapismp sample program, I could not retrieve
anything neither.

Is there any query program that works that I can make reference to ?

Thanks,
Edmund