ADSM-L

Re: Ids

1999-05-06 08:20:59
Subject: Re: Ids
From: "Kelly, Joan B." <joan.kelly AT CPLC DOT COM>
Date: Thu, 6 May 1999 08:20:59 -0400
I found the answers in IBM Redbooks - Thanks everyone.
        register admin username password contact='enterdescriptionhere'
        grant authority username classes=node node=*
        OR
        grant authority username classes=node node=nodename

By doing this they can restore and/or backup.  The permissions on the
servers will handle what they can do there.  They can also only view while
on ADSM server.

Thanks for the replies as well.