ADSM-L

Re: Backup of disk images

1999-05-05 10:17:08
Subject: Re: Backup of disk images
From: Ramesh Razdan <RRazdan AT FEET DOT COM>
Date: Wed, 5 May 1999 09:17:08 -0500
I think that one of the very good features of ADSM is that it very user
friendly . I am running adsm on solaris , nt and novell and performance of the
guy is quite satisfactory.
Adsm has a built in disaster recovery features and u can recover evrything from
scratch
thx
razdan
>>> Reinhold Wagner <rwagner AT ZEUNASTAERKER DOT DE> 05/05/99 02:06AM >>>
Hi folks,

we would like to use ADSM to backup physical disk images of a couple of
NT, Solaris and HP-UX machines.

Does anybody have experience with that kind of backup. I would like to
know how easy it would be to restore a destroyed system with such
images via ADSM.

TIA

Reinhold Wagner, Zeuna Staerker GmbH & Co. KG