ADSM-L

Re: Strange Error Deleting a Disk Volume

2015-10-04 17:43:35
Subject: Re: Strange Error Deleting a Disk Volume
From: Moir,Betsy [mailto:betsy.moir AT ABBOTT DOT COM]
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
Thanks for the info Trevor.  Now I'm really unhappy.

Our problem is, because our server is on VM, we're still running versio=
n 2.
Version 3 for VM is supposed to be available some time this summer, but=
 who
knows.  Needless to say I'm not happy about having to do the audit, but=
  IBM
isn't offering any other suggestions, and we can't wait until June or J=
uly
(maybe) for an upgrade.  Hopefully, on version 2 the audit will fix the=

problem.

Hope your solution shows up soon.

ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU on 04/21/99 07:41:06 PM
Please respond to ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU @ INTERNET