ADSM-L

Re: ADSM B/A client on Notes

1999-05-04 19:17:59
Subject: Re: ADSM B/A client on Notes
From: Joshua Bassi <jbassi AT GLORYWORKS DOT COM>
Date: Tue, 4 May 1999 16:17:59 -0700
Julie,

What platform is this on?  I have a feeling that there is a process running
that is modifying some of your NSF files while the backup is running.  When
some of my customers bring down Notes their shutdown script also performs
routine maintenance such as mail database compaction.  Is it possible a
routine such as this is running?

Joshua Bassi                          E-mail:        jbassi AT gloryworks DOT
com
Joshua Bassi                          E-mail:        jbassi AT gloryworks DOT
com
Storage Management Team Lead          Cellular/VM:   (408) 836-7147
Dickens Services Group                Internet:      www.TeamDSG.com