ADSM-L

Re: include-exclude question

1999-05-03 11:17:06
Subject: Re: include-exclude question
From: Dwight Cook <decook AT AMOCO DOT COM>
Date: Mon, 3 May 1999 10:17:06 -0500
     OK, remember that include/exclude statements are processed from the
     bottom up and the processing exits and a course of action is decided
     upon finding a/the first match

     ALSO even if excluded, the directory structure will be backed up...
     just 'cause you might not want the data files in the event of a need
     to restore doesn't mean you don't want a place to put them ;-)

     Dwight