ADSM-L

AW: Sap/R3 connect agent...

1999-04-29 08:19:57
Subject: AW: Sap/R3 connect agent...
From: Christoph Kuemmel-Schulte <Christoph.Kuemmel-Schulte AT BERTELSMANN DOT DE>
Date: Thu, 29 Apr 1999 14:19:57 +0200
Hi,

the backint for ADSM still is not shipped with the SAP package. You have to
order it separatly from IBM.

As far as I know with the new Oracle-Versions SAP delivers an interface
between the Oracle RMAN and Legato Networker. You should have a look in at
the OSS (search for RMAN) to get more Informations about that.

Christoph Kuemmel-Schulte
Bertelsmann MediaSystems