ADSM-L

Re: Antwort: Re: Strange Error Deleting a Disk Volume

1999-04-27 22:39:07
Subject: Re: Antwort: Re: Strange Error Deleting a Disk Volume
From: Trevor Foley <Trevor.Foley AT BANKERSTRUST.COM DOT AU>
Date: Wed, 28 Apr 1999 12:39:07 +1000
Hi Mecki,

You can perform an audit on-line ie without taking the server down by doing an
'AUDIT DB'. Optionally you can specify a table by doing 'AUDIT DB
PARTITION=partion-name' eg 'AUDIT DB PARTITION=DISKSTORAGE'. How do you get a
list of valid partitions? I've no idea. We found out this one from IBM support.
I wouldn't be too comfortable with doing an audit on-line with FIX=YES however.

Standalone the syntax is slightly different. For the same example, the syntax
would be 'DSMSERV AUDITDB DISKSTORAGE'.

regards,

Trevor