ADSM-L

Re: web client: delete archive data

1999-04-27 18:03:39
Subject: Re: web client: delete archive data
From: Joe Goshko <Joseph.Goshko AT SAVILLEMAIL DOT COM>
Date: Tue, 27 Apr 1999 16:03:39 -0600
Hi Joshua (and any IBMers/others that may have answers),

Just wondering if the ADSM rep had timeframes on when we could see a Novell
client that would allow us to see long filenames PRIOR to restore/retrieving
them, and when a Solaris 7 client would be available.

IBMers:  Does IBM have an official channel that "wishes" for ADSM could be
submitted, catalogued, prioritized, scheduled and published?  If I were a
vendor, I would be extremely grateful if my customers could tell me what they
needed/wanted to buy!  For example:  When will archives no longer have to follow
symlinks?  Is it possible to have future functionality to take an archive and
change it's management class, and thus it's retention period, AFTER the archive
has taken place?

Thanks,

Joe

jbassi AT gloryworks DOT com on 04/27/99 01:36:21 PM

Please respond to ADSM-L AT vm.marist DOT edu