ADSM-L

Re: NT client multiple concurrent scheduled backups

1999-04-27 18:10:34
Subject: Re: NT client multiple concurrent scheduled backups
From: Ramesh Razdan <RRazdan AT FEET DOT COM>
Date: Tue, 27 Apr 1999 17:10:34 -0500
Can u let me know the syntax of at command that u are using for starting the
scheduler with at  command
thx
razdan

>>> Joshua Bassi <jbassi AT GLORYWORKS DOT COM> 04/27/99 04:52PM >>>
Right now I am using the AT command to launch 3 manual backups.

Not sure why you would need to have 3 nodenames setup to run 3 simultaneous
backups.  Has anybody explained to you why that would be?

Joshua Bassi                          E-mail:
[email protected] Bassi                          E-mail:
jbassi AT gloryworks DOT com
Storage Management Team Lead          Cellular/VM:   (408) 836-7147
Dickens Services Group                Internet:      www.TeamDSG.com