ADSM-L

Re: Disaster Recovery

1999-04-26 10:54:37
Subject: Re: Disaster Recovery
From: "Remeta, Mark" <MRemeta AT SELIGMANDATA DOT COM>
Date: Mon, 26 Apr 1999 10:54:37 -0400
Thanks Frans. When I do a 'move drm' it does move the database backups
offsite except it's from the night before. Like for example this morning I
did a move drm and it moved the database backups from Friday, Saturday, and
Sunday offsite plus any volumes defined to the DRMCOPYSTGPOOL parameter
which I have 3 storage pools defined.

Mark