ADSM-L

Re: Scheduler Service log problem (WinNT)

1999-04-26 09:49:41
Subject: Re: Scheduler Service log problem (WinNT)
From: "Robinson, Cris" <Cris.Robinson AT LIBERTYMUTUAL DOT COM>
Date: Mon, 26 Apr 1999 09:49:41 -0400
Just be careful when you do this. We have some over zealous NT security
administrators who removed the domain account and ADSM stopped working.

Good luck!

Cris Robinson
Sr. Technical Analyst
Enterprise Storage Management / ADSM
Liberty Mutual Insurance
Portsmouth, New Hampshire
603.431.8400.54837
mailto:cris.robinson AT libertymutual DOT com

Dilbert words of Wisdom:
Accept that some days you're the pigeon,
and some days you're the statue!