ADSM-L

Re: ADSM and MS Exchange

1999-04-23 12:43:31
Subject: Re: ADSM and MS Exchange
From: "Pita, Gene" <PitaG AT NABISCO DOT COM>
Date: Fri, 23 Apr 1999 12:43:31 -0400
Hi Wes,

How are you getting those fabulous numbers?  If I can get at least 8 to 10
Gig an hour I'd be happy as a clam.

Do you have a separate network for backing up?

How many MS Exchange servers are you backing up?

If you're backing up multiple Exchange servers, are they all done at the
same time?

Thanks.

--Gene