ADSM-L

Files not expiring?

1999-04-23 10:06:20
Subject: Files not expiring?
From: "Loon, E.J. van - SPLXM" <Eric-van.Loon AT KLM DOT NL>
Date: Fri, 23 Apr 1999 16:06:20 +0200
Hi ADSM-ers!
I see the following message daily in my actlog:

ANR0832W Management class 14_DAYS in domain NEXTGEN used by node OD1 in
filespace /data0001 is no longer active, or no longer has an ARCHIVE copy
group: DEFAULT management class attributes will be used for expiration.

The message is correct, management class 14_DAYS  doesn't exist anymore in
policy domain NEXTGEN. However, the message says that the default management
class will be used for expiration. The archive retention period is set to 30
days for the default management class.
I deleted the management class 14_DAYS about 2 months ago and I receive the
message ANR0832W ever since.
Is far as can see /data0001 should have been expired about a month ago,
right?
Anybody seen this before?
Server: AIX level 3.1.2.20
Kindest regards,