ADSM-L

Re: Strange Error Deleting a Disk Volume

2015-10-04 17:44:49
Subject: Re: Strange Error Deleting a Disk Volume
From: Moir,Betsy [mailto:betsy.moir AT ABBOTT DOT COM]
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
Thanks for the info Trevor.  Now I'm really unhappy.

Our problem is, because our server is on VM, we're still running version 2.
Version 3 for VM is supposed to be available some time this summer, but who
knows.  Needless to say I'm not happy about having to do the audit, but  IBM
isn't offering any other suggestions, and we can't wait until June or July
(maybe) for an upgrade.  Hopefully, on version 2 the audit will fix the
problem.

Hope your solution shows up soon.

ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU on 04/21/99 07:41:06 PM
Please respond to ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU @ INTERNET