ADSM-L

Problem backing up file system on Solaris 2.6 with ADSM Client V3.1.0.6

1999-04-22 12:22:23
Subject: Problem backing up file system on Solaris 2.6 with ADSM Client V3.1.0.6
From: "Kelly J. Lipp" <lipp AT STORSOL DOT COM>
Date: Thu, 22 Apr 1999 10:22:23 -0600
Folks,

OK, the weirdness continues and has spread.

Same problem as identified in my previous post.  This time on Solaris.

Some filesystems are not being backed up.  Nothing strange about the file
systems in this case.  Applying the / to the end generates the same ANS4014E
error.  Using -subdir=yes processes files, but doesn't send them.

So me thinks if we solve the problem for one of these, we solve it for both.
Gang, as always, I implore you to enlighten me!

Thanks,

Kelly Lipp
SSSI