ADSM-L

[no subject]

2015-10-04 17:44:49

You can have multiple entries for both items; put the entire path name in. I'm running on an AIX SP environment and am running one copy to an nfs-mounted file system on the control workstation. As part of my daily off-site process, I copy these files to a floppy.

Tom Kauffman
NIBCO, Inc

    -----Original Message-----
    From:   Tom Haddad [SMTP:thaddad AT COLUMBIAENERGYGROUP DOT COM]
    Sent:   Wednesday, April 21, 1999 11:22 AM
    To:     ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
    Subject:        Backups of DEVICE CONFIG data and VOLUME HIST data

    I have the options in DSMSERV.OPT to create backup copy files of each of these.
    They reside on /USR/LPP/ADSMSERV/BIN.
    I would like to create daily copies to another path other than ADSMSERV or to
    another ADSM server. I have V3.1 ADSM.
    Im running daily full backups of the database with BACKUP DB  and want to run
    similar BACKUP DEVCONFIG and BACKUP VOLHIST for each server also (via an admin
    schedule)

    Any suggestions?

    When I run BACKUP DEVCONFIG   FILENAMES=xxxxxx
    WIll xxxxx reside under .../ADSMSERV/BIN? Can I specific a differenet path?