ADSM-L

Re: Internal error LOGSEG871

1999-04-21 08:40:40
Subject: Re: Internal error LOGSEG871
From: "Lambelet,Rene,VEVEY,FC-SIL/INF." <Rene.Lambelet AT NESTLE DOT COM>
Date: Wed, 21 Apr 1999 14:40:40 +0200
Hello Richard,

I agree with you and use roll forward.

The question of incremental versus full backup has been resolved here:
I schedule incremental db backups on weekdays, and on Saturday, and I
schedule a full db backup on Sundays.
The backups are rarely triggered, except in special conditions like expore
processing after upgrading to 3.1.2.20!!

Thanks,

Rene Lambelet
Nestec SA - 55, Av. Nestle - CH-1800 Vevey
Tel: ++41'21'924'35'43 / Fax: ++41'21'924'45'89
E-Mail: rene.lambelet AT nestle DOT com