ADSM-L

Re: ADSM and Solaris AFS/DFS

1999-04-20 09:23:23
Subject: Re: ADSM and Solaris AFS/DFS
From: Hans-Peter Sommer <hpsommer AT X4U2.DESY DOT DE>
Date: Tue, 20 Apr 1999 15:23:23 +0200
We have the the same requirements:

1. will ADSM support AFS/DFS acls and buta on SUN Solaris 2.6 platform,
   in next time?

2. and the Linux client from unsupported state to regular supported
   client?
   (last Linux V3 version from: 6534149 Aug  7  1998 adsmv3.linux.tar.Z)

Mit freundlichem Gruss, regards,
Peter Sommer

Hans-Peter Sommer               Deutsches Elektronen Synchrotron (DESY IT)
Hans-Peter Sommer               Deutsches Elektronen Synchrotron (DESY IT)
phone: +49-40-8998-3745                                       Notkestr. 85
fax:   +49-40-8994-3745                                    D-22607 Hamburg
e-mail:<Hans-Peter.Sommer AT desy DOT de>
Germany