ADSM-L

RE: ADSM and 3570 MP

2015-10-04 17:44:49
Subject: RE: ADSM and 3570 MP
From: Marc Layne
To: 'ADSM: Dist Stor Manager'
Hi
I have had the same problem at a number of sites I support..
The solution appears to have been to upgrade the microcode to level I
think it is c22 and the version of the ATAPE drivers to version 4.2.1.0
.. All our problems seem to have dissapeared..
Ask the IBM CE's to upgrade the microcode to this level or later..

Ciao
Marc