ADSM-L

Newbie question: NOTES: File does not exist error

1999-04-16 07:45:08
Subject: Newbie question: NOTES: File does not exist error
From: Michael Sheinbaum <Michael_I_Sheinbaum AT SBPHRD DOT COM>
Date: Fri, 16 Apr 1999 07:45:08 -0400
I'm brand new to both this mailing list and ADSM and apologize in advance
if I'm not phrasing this right. But several of us are confused on this:

My group was able to successfully backup a Lotus Notes (4.62b) database via
ADSMConnect Agent for Lotus Notes on Windows NT (ver 3) and wanted to
restore it . We were unable to do this. What we received instead was a
message saying, "NOTES: File does not exist."

Here is the command we used:
Restore Path Filename -adsmpw = nodename.

It doesn't make much sense if we were able to backup the file using similar
language. Has anyone run into this problem or know what we're doing wrong?

Thanks in advance!