ADSM-L

Re: ADSM Connection Problem

1999-04-16 07:15:45
Subject: Re: ADSM Connection Problem
From: Francis Maes <fr.maes AT CGER DOT BE>
Date: Fri, 16 Apr 1999 13:15:45 +0200
Hello Louis,

We have the same kind of problems with ADSM 3.1.2.14 on OS/390 2.4.
We have opened a PMR. It seems the "new" version of the Expire Inventory is
locking or hanging the other functions.
We have had the same problem: no way to execute admin commands. Stop and
restart server to resolve the problem.

IBM will ask you to install 3.1.2.20. I don't know if this level will
resolve this kind of problem.

Regards,

Francis.