ADSM-L

[no subject]

2015-10-04 17:44:48
Hello Everyone.

      My log space had ran out of space today causing
      the trigger to perform database backup. I watched in
      grief as the log slowly rise to 100% "Max. Pct Util".
      Fortunately enough there were no backup process
      while this was going on.

      The following is what I did to resolve the log
      growing too quickly:

      I disabled all client ANR****I from being stored in
      the activity log using the following command:

      disa ev actlog INFO node=node_name

      I also disabled all ANR***I from being displayed on the
      console(optional) using the following command:

      disa ev console INFO

      It appears that the commands above have to be rerun
      after ADSM server is rebooted.

      If someone has a better and more efficient way of doing
      this, please pass it on.

Aloha,
Angel Bugarin
Sprint/Hawaii