ADSM-L

Re: Problem with accessing another node using dsm.

1999-04-15 07:58:52
Subject: Re: Problem with accessing another node using dsm.
From: Richard Sims <rbs AT BU DOT EDU>
Date: Thu, 15 Apr 1999 07:58:52 -0400
>The first problem was with the loop of mount/dismount of the same
>tape volume with 100% Filling.  According to the tech I spoke with,
>she believes there was an APAR for this but can't remember it.

Further disappointing performance from the IBM Support Center.
They aren't supposed to remember APAR numbers - they are supposed to be able
to find them in the APAR databases.  If you are left with a problem because of
a lame response like this, call the Support Center and speak with the duty
manager and get this problem resolved for your company.
    Richard Sims, BU