ADSM-L

Re: Archiving vs. Backup

1999-04-15 02:22:40
Subject: Re: Archiving vs. Backup
From: "Lambelet,Rene,VEVEY,FC-SIL/INF." <Rene.Lambelet AT NESTLE DOT COM>
Date: Thu, 15 Apr 1999 08:22:40 +0200
Hello,

instead of excluding files (not supported by archive), you can include them
to a special management class that does not exist. You will then get an
error message and the files will not be archived. Not elegant, but...

We do not use this bypass, but regurlarly make manual deletes in the archive
packages (for big Essbase files).

Regards,

Rene Lambelet
Nestec SA - 55, Av. Nestle - CH-1800 Vevey
Tel: ++41'21'924'35'43 / Fax: ++41'21'924'45'89
E-Mail: rene.lambelet AT nestle DOT com