ADSM-L

[no subject]

2015-10-04 17:44:48
Hello Everyone.

      Currently I have two PMR pending with the ADSM Support Group.
      One PMR has already been upgraded to Level 2.  The other will
      most likely be upgraded too.

      The first problem was with the loop of mount/dismount of the same
      tape volume with 100% Filling.  According to the tech I spoke
with,
      she believes there was an APAR for this but can't remember it.

      The second problem is with accessing another node using the "dsm"
      gui.  As soon as I select the "Retrieve files and directories from
long
      term storage" icon, the little "stop watch" comes out then doesn't
      do anything after that. At one time, we waited for 1 hour to no
avail.

      A third problem, maybe, is with canceling sessions.  Does anyone
      ever tried to cancel a session, session cancelled successfully,
but the
      session never went away?

      With ADSM Version 2, I never experienced any of the above. That
      doesn't mean I'm going back to Version 2.

      I am running on AIX 4.3.2.0 with ADSM server at 3.1.2.20.  The
client
      node is at AIX 4.3.2.0 with ADSM client at 3.1.0.6.

      Suggestions or comments are welcome. :-)

Aloha,
Angel Bugarin
Sprint/Hawaii

--openmail-part-0bd28a6e-00000001--