ADSM-L

Re: ADSM and 3570 MP

1999-04-14 08:45:45
Subject: Re: ADSM and 3570 MP
From: Johan Poll <jpol AT NL.IBM DOT COM>
Date: Wed, 14 Apr 1999 13:45:45 +0100
Those are exactly the problems we also have in our environment.
Do you have solutions for it ?

with kind regards, / met vriendelijke groeten,
Johan Pol
Boerhaavelaan 11 - 2713 HA - Zoetermeer - Tel. (+31)79 3223051 - Fax.
(+31)79 3213989
Internet :JPol AT nl.ibm DOT com / johan.pol AT xerion.be.philips DOT com

Wassim Hossari <whossari AT KFSHHUB.KFSHRC.EDU DOT SA> on 14-04-99 12:00:39