ADSM-L

[no subject]

2015-10-04 17:44:48
Hi Gail. The attached document is a check-off list which I used
for the migration. Check it out and modify it to suit your
environment.  The migration went smooth without major problem.

Aloha,
Angel Bugarin
Sprint/Hawaii

   -----Original Message-----
   From:       Johnson.GailA [SMTP:Johnson.GailA AT amstr DOT com]
   Sent:       Tuesday, April 13, 1999 11:40 AM
   To:         ANGEL.BUGARIN
   Cc:         Johnson.GailA
   Subject:    Loop?

   If you find out any info -- can you forward to me, I'm getting ready
   to do the
   same thing....

   *(*****Thanks.....Gail Johnson - American Stores, Dublin, CA

   Hello Everyone.

         Yesterday afternoon, I've completed the migration of ADSM
   Server
         Version 2 to Version 3.  I had also applied PTF to the server
         bring it up to 3.1.2.20.

         This morning we've run an archive backup on a client which is
   still
         at 2.1.0.7.  There are about 30K files with the average of 476
   bytes
         each.

         At some point, the server seems to be in a loop with a
   particular
   file.
         The tape being used is 100% filling. The same tape is being
   dismounted
         and mounted.  I had to Ctrl-c to break out of that loop.

         Has anyone ever experienced the same problem and fixed it?

   Aloha,
   Angel Bugarin
   Sprint/Hawaii

    << File: Name093.txt >>