ADSM-L

Re: Management Classes

1999-04-13 17:23:13
Subject: Re: Management Classes
From: Leo Humar <lhumar AT VIC.BIGPOND.NET DOT AU>
Date: Wed, 14 Apr 1999 07:23:13 +1000
Hi Mark,

a similar thing happened to me when I created a management class DIR. ADSM
does use the management class with the highest values for the directories
and you will find that ti is trying to write the directory structure to this
management class.

Can anybody confirm my explanation ?

Leo Humar
LCS Pty Ltd