ADSM-L

[no subject]

2015-10-04 17:44:48
Hello Everyone.

      Yesterday afternoon, I've completed the migration of ADSM Server
      Version 2 to Version 3.  I had also applied PTF to the server to
      bring it up to 3.1.2.20.

      This morning we've run an archive backup on a client which is
still
      at 2.1.0.7.  There are about 30K files with the average of 476
bytes
      each.

      At some point, the server seems to be in a loop with a particular
file.
      The tape being used is 100% filling. The same tape is being
dismounted
      and mounted.  I had to Ctrl-c to break out of that loop.

      Has anyone ever experienced the same problem and fixed it?

Aloha,
Angel Bugarin
Sprint/Hawaii

--openmail-part-0bcc73fb-00000001--