ADSM-L

[no subject]

2015-10-04 17:44:48
Hello Everyone,

      I just received the ADSM for AIX Version 3.1 software.  Many of
you are already
      in Version 3 with PTFs properly installed to correct some minor
bugs.

      Some of you are already at 3.1.2.20. The server seems to be more
stable at this
      level than any other levels. :-)

      Help!
      After migration from Version 2 to Version 3, can I apply ONE PTF
to bring the
      server to the latest level (3.1.2.20?) or should I gradually apply
one PTF after another
      until it gets to 3.1.2.20?

      Also does anyone know what PTF numbers are needed?

      Your suggestions/comments are appreciated.

Angel Bugarin
Sprint/Hawaii

--openmail-part-0bbd43ba-00000001--