ADSM-L

Re: database reorg

2015-10-04 17:44:48
Subject: Re: database reorg
From: Nathan King [mailto:nathan.king AT USAA DOT COM]
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
Khalid,

There are known issues with expire inventory not working correctly in ADSM
Severs prior to 3.1.2.13.
The database bloat may be related to this problem.

As far as a reorg, I'm not aware of any utils provided to do an actual
reorg. However I've heard that the most efficent
way of doing the next best thing is to backup your database and then do a
restore db. This could remove
some of the white space from the database.

Nathan