ADSM-L

Invalid time range

1999-04-07 11:58:16
Subject: Invalid time range
From: MSDN Manager <ADSMMGR AT WCER.WISC DOT EDU>
Date: Wed, 7 Apr 1999 10:58:16 -0500
Please Help

I am a new administrator of ADSM. I have installed the NT version for the
first time and I am in way over my head.

Version Information

    Api                     3.1.0.6
    Server                 3.1.2.1
    BackupClient       3.1.0.6
    AdminClient         3.1.0.6

Problem:

In the ADSM System Administrator, when I drill down to Central Scheduler /
Events and try to view an individual event I get the following error:

ANS85001 User action cannot be completed due to the following error.

ANR2635E Invalid time range   Begin 04/07/1999 00:00:00 End
04/07/1999 00:00:00

As you can see I set this job to begin at midnight. But I did not set an End
time. The schedule looks like this:

    Start date                                         4/2/1999
    Start time                                         0:0
    Length of startup window                   12 Hours
    Period between startup window          1 Days
    Day of the week                                ANY
    Priority                                             5
    Schedule expiration                           Never

Thanks to all how contribute