ADSM-L

What exactly do I do to expire database and copypool tapes....... ......and make them scratches ???

1999-04-05 14:50:49
Subject: What exactly do I do to expire database and copypool tapes....... ......and make them scratches ???
From: Joyce Woods <Joyce.Woods AT ITPMS DOT COM>
Date: Mon, 5 Apr 1999 14:50:49 -0400
Hi,

My database backup expiration is now set at the default.......60 days.  We
will be keeping them for 2 weeks.  Do I need to run the SET
RMDBBACKUPEXPIREDAYS and set that to 14.  ???

Then exactly how do I check the tapes back in and make them scratches ????

I have only been maintaining ADSM for about a month after we lost 3 months
of historical data and I am quite the chicken at this point,.

Any help would be appreciated.

Thank you,
Joyce