ADSM-L

Re: Node to mgmtclass report - SELECT

1999-04-01 15:04:44
Subject: Re: Node to mgmtclass report - SELECT
From: Dwight Cook <decook AT AMOCO DOT COM>
Date: Thu, 1 Apr 1999 14:04:44 -0600
     Remember, that is not limited to just a single management class...
     and do you want to know about backups or archives OR both? ? ?

     here is an example from junk on our test adsm server...
     NOTE, on this box there are 5 registered clients, only 3 have any
     backups and only 1 has archives

      select distinct node_name,class_name from adsm.backups

     NODE_NAME              CLASS_NAME
     ------------------     ------------------
     OKMAIX                 STANDARD
     OKMAIX                 DEFAULT
     TTCTST02               STANDARD
     XNJW00                 STANDARD
     XNJW00                 DEFAULT

      select distinct node_name,class_name from adsm.archives

     NODE_NAME              CLASS_NAME
     TTCTST02               STANDARD
     TTCTST02               DEFAULT