ADSM-L

Re: Anti virus software for ADSM

1999-04-01 12:12:24
Subject: Re: Anti virus software for ADSM
From: Ajax Dempsey <adempsey AT SUTMYN DOT COM>
Date: Thu, 1 Apr 1999 09:12:24 -0800
Cris,

I think your management has it backwards.  Who cares if you backup an
infected file, it's only necessary to verify/remove any virus following
restores, which is much less frequent.  (And this is probably better
accomplished on the client node itself, than from within ADSM).

Ajax Dempsey
Sutmyn Storage Corp.