ADSM-L

Re: How many ADSM Adminstrators do you have?

1999-04-01 08:20:19
Subject: Re: How many ADSM Adminstrators do you have?
From: Scott Fluegge <sfluegge AT VENATORGROUP DOT COM>
Date: Thu, 1 Apr 1999 09:20:19 -0400
In our company I am the only ADSM admin.  My title is Software Analyst and
this is only one of the products I support.  The idea being that production
support would take it over.  Due to the intricate nature of ADSM, that has
not happened.

We currently have 8 ADSM servers.  They all run on AIX.  I have two 3494
libraries, one 3570 and two 3575 as well as an optical jukebox.  I store
around 18 terabytes of information from around 100 clients ranging from AIX
nodes to NT servers to some Novel servers.  And yes, I do find myself
stretched a bit thin....

Scott