ADSM-L

running ADSM for MVS V2 on OS/390 V 2.6

1999-03-30 14:09:00
Subject: running ADSM for MVS V2 on OS/390 V 2.6
From: Jeff T <tothj AT FAATCRL.TC.FAA DOT GOV>
Date: Tue, 30 Mar 1999 14:09:00 -0500
I'm running ADSM for MVS V2 on OS/390 V 1.3

We are upgrading to V3 as we upgrade to OS/390 2.6

OS/390 includes TCP/IP 3.5 so I've applied PFT UQ23882 to my V3 server to solve
the
ANR509E Unable to initialize TCP/IP driver   messages

Everything works fine but

I want to be able to run my V2 server with TCP/IP 2.5 as a fall back position
on my OS/390 2.6 system

Is there are PTF I can apply to the V2 server? (The zap included with the PTF
doesn't apply to my SVM level)

                                                Thanks for your time.

                                                Jeffrey Toth
                                                FAA