ADSM-L

Another Connect Agent question

1999-03-24 10:02:58
Subject: Another Connect Agent question
From: Nathan King <nathan.king AT USAA DOT COM>
Date: Wed, 24 Mar 1999 09:02:58 -0600
I'm trying to ascertain which user rights the Connect Agent requires in
order to backup and restore the Exchange Database.
The documentation for the fixtest says that it must be a member of the local
admin group. In an effort to curb the power handed out to local admins our
security team has removed the majority of the default user rights associated
with the local admins group. Therefore I'm wondering specifically which user
rights are required for the ADSM Exchange Connect Agent to function.

I'm still also seeking an answer to my previous question re: the Connect
Agent returning an error level 0 after a backup failure.

Any connect agent developers out there with some ideas?

Nathan

Nathan King
Open Systems Storage Management
*  (210) 913-5755
* Pager: 753-5755
* E-mail: nathan.king AT usaa DOT com

The opinions herein are mine and almost certainly do not reflect those of my
employer.