ADSM-L

OS/390 Expiration Fix

1999-03-24 09:47:13
Subject: OS/390 Expiration Fix
From: Katherine Faella <kmf AT URI DOT EDU>
Date: Wed, 24 Mar 1999 09:47:13 -0500
Hello,
We are running the MVS server at level 3.1.2.8.  I believe this level is
affected by the expire inventory bug.  We have been told by the support
center that no fix (except in the form of a fixtest) is yet available to
correct this problem.  Can anyone enlighten me about this?  I can not
believe that all you commercial OS/390 shops are still waiting patiently for
a fix to this.

We are moving our ADSM from a VM system to the MVS OS/390 system.  Waiting
for a solution to this is greatly impairing our ability to complete the
conversion.

Thanks for any help,
Kathy

Katherine Faella                                      (401) 874-4469
Senior Technical Programmer
Technical and Operational Services
048 Tyler Hall
Kingston, RI  02881                                  kmf AT uri DOT edu