ADSM-L

Re: Hello !!!

1999-03-23 10:45:36
Subject: Re: Hello !!!
From: Dave Larimer <david.larimer.hnj9 AT STATEFARM DOT COM>
Date: Tue, 23 Mar 1999 09:45:36 -0600
You are asking for a great deal of information, my friend.  What you are
talking about is how to design an ADSM environment and a lot of details
have to be thought through before the environment can be set up properly.
A suggestion, I would make, is to go to an ADSM design class or bring
someone in who has design experience to help you.  Believe it or not, you
will save yourself a lot of headaches if you design ADSM correctly and to
try to learn on the fly is very costly.

I wish you luck,

David Larimer
IT consultant