ADSM-L

Re: End of volume handling...

2015-10-04 17:46:04
Subject: Re: End of volume handling...
From: Richard C. Dempsey [mailto:dempsey AT KODAK DOT COM]
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
I imagine ADSM feels that there is still room for smaller files, even though
the tape won't take the big one.

Or maybe, it's waiting for the smooth muscles of the tape drive to relax
;-o

Rich

At 04:48 PM 3/22/99 -0600, you wrote:
>I see this on our 3466 that uses 3570 tapes.
>
>Craig

Richard C. Dempsey                 email: dempsey AT kodak DOT com
Public Online Services             pager: 716-975-3539
11th Floor, Bldg 83, RL            phone: 716-477-3457
Eastman Kodak Company
Rochester, NY 14650-2203