ADSM-L

Re: AIX 4.2.1 to 4.3.2

1999-03-22 21:17:35
Subject: Re: AIX 4.2.1 to 4.3.2
From: Nigel Crewe <nigel.crewe AT TELEWEST.CO DOT UK>
Date: Mon, 22 Mar 1999 21:17:35 EST
     we have just migrated to 4.3.2. The client code is the same as 4.2.1.
     All you need to do is a re-install

     Nigel Crewe
     Telewest Communications

Subject: AIX 4.2.1 to 4.3.2
Author:  ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU at Internet_Mail
Date:    22/03/99 20:38

Good afternoon,

  We are looking into upgrading one of our AIX operating systems from 4.2.1 to
4.3.2 do we have an ADSM client that supports the 4.3.2 AIX operating system???
I searched in the archives but wasn't sure about this. After upgrading AIX will
we need to reinstall the ADSM client. We just found out about this upgrade which
is scheduled to take place this W/E. Any info would be great..

                              Thanks,
                            Brian