ADSM-L

Re: Moving a Node from one Library to another

1999-03-19 16:08:12
Subject: Re: Moving a Node from one Library to another
From: Doug Thorneycroft <dthorneycroft AT LACSD DOT ORG>
Date: Fri, 19 Mar 1999 13:08:12 -0800
You can export the nodes from their existing domain,
and import them into the new domain.

In our case, we wanted to place three very large nodes in
their own co-located storage pool, and keep seven small nodes
in the same un co-located pool.

We wound up leaving the large nodes alone and exporting each
of the small nodes out. this allowed us to complete each export
during off hours.