ADSM-L

Re: ANS5174E with Win32 client

1999-03-19 11:23:19
Subject: Re: ANS5174E with Win32 client
From: "Prather, Wanda" <PrathW1 AT CENTRAL.SSD.JHUAPL DOT EDU>
Date: Fri, 19 Mar 1999 11:23:19 -0500
Thanks, but I still don't understand.
This is not a message from the service, and I'm not running under the system
account.
This message is from the GUI.

        "Without these rights, users can only backup files they own"

I'm getting this message from the GUI, when trying to back up files that I
own.
(When I click "properties" on the file, and look at the security tab, it
shows me as the owner.)

That's why I'm confused!