ADSM-L

Re: crash on Solaris 2.6

2015-10-04 17:46:04
Subject: Re: crash on Solaris 2.6
From: Hilton Tina=20
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
You ran out of log space.  You'll need to format a new volume and then =
start
dsmserv with:  dsmserv extend log new.log.file nn         ---> where
new.log.file is the name of your new log file and nn is the size.  =
That's
what the book says for AIX, so I assume it's the same or similar for
Solaris.