ADSM-L

Does anyone know what ORACLS is ?????

1999-03-17 01:37:43
Subject: Does anyone know what ORACLS is ?????
From: "Stephen R. Pole" <stephenp AT PRTH.GEOBANK.PGS DOT COM>
Date: Wed, 17 Mar 1999 14:37:43 +0800
Does anyone know what ORACLS is ????? Someone in our org tells me there is
something wrong with our ADSM Server..

Has anyone ever heard of an isolated incident whereby ORACLS ran out of
virtual memory to build the list of files needed for a restore in
/suchandsuchdb, due
to small size and frequency of changes.

Any ideas would be appreciated

Stephen

Stephen R Pole
Operations Manager
Petroleum Geo-Services Data Management Australia
Level 4, IBM Centre
1060 Hay Street
West Perth WA 6005
Australia
Phone          +61 8 9320 9080
Direct           +61 8 9320 9081
Fax               +61 8 9320 9090
Mobile           +61 41 239 4435  (041 239 4435)
e-mail            stephenp AT prth.geobank.pgs DOT com

message to anyone. In such case, you should destroy this message, and
notify us immediately. If you or your employer does not consent to Internet
email messages of this kind, please advise us immediately. Opinions,
conclusions and other information expressed in this message are not given
or endorsed by my firm or employer unless otherwise indicated by an
authorized representative independent of this message.