ADSM-L

ADSM and 1 tapeunit

2015-10-04 17:46:04
Subject: ADSM and 1 tapeunit
From: Johan Poll
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
Hi all,

Is there anyone who has experience by using ADSM and one (1) tapeunit.
I know that ADSM is build as storage management backup package, but I would
really like to know how
I can work with ADSM in combination with one EXAByte tapeunit.
So, I have an ExaByte EXB-210 loader with 1 tapeunit Mammoth 8900.

Can someone give me some tips how i can setup my ADSM environment ?

with kind regards, / met vriendelijke groeten,
Johan Pol
Boerhaavelaan 11 - 2713 HA - Zoetermeer - Tel. (+31)79 3223051 - Fax.
(+31)79 3213989
Internet :JPol AT nl.ibm DOT com / johan.pol AT xerion.be.philips DOT com